RELIABLE PERFORMANCE & RESILIENT RENEWABLES
Heila Technologies is pioneering the future of microgrids with a flexible, bottom-up design that ensures distributed energy resources operate reliably. Our microgrid control technology gives users insight into every part of their system with intuitive monitoring that automatically adapts to changing needs. For businesses, that means peace of mind with simple deployment, durable systems, predictable performance, and enhanced return on investment.
Easily coordinate power assets to build self-managing microgrids and fleets from the ground up
- Optimizes the utilization of on-site renewable energy generation
- Minimizes utility costs
- Maximizes market participation uptake
Mitigate project risks
- Reduce price and project risks
- Leverage cutting-edge control technologies to optimize project economics
- Eliminate project uncertainty
Simplify microgrid deployment
- Simplify microgrid controls and optimization with a decentralized, modular solution
- Scale and integrate complex distributed energy systems
- Standardize highly-customized DER uncertainty
Make more informed energy decisions
- Reduce energy costs
- Prevent demand charge escalation
- Evaluate on-site microgrid potential in a rapidly changing energy market
Minimize operational downtime
- Detailed reporting and actionable insights on plant energy usage and operational efficiency
- Ensure utility bill accuracy
- Speed up demand response reaction time
Optimize portfolio economics
- Power quality overview for a single site or aggregated fleet management
- Easy-to-implement recommendations
- Informed decision-making
Maximize on-site renewables
- Enhance environmental, sustainability, and governance goals
- Accelerate decarbonization targets
- Boost sustainability efforts
Heila iQ™ Receives Top Product of the Year Award from Environment + Energy Leader
LATTICE ENERGY SOLUTIONS
LATTICE partners are all established technology leaders in their respective businesses. We only partner with Tier-1 brands that can ensure the highest quality products, best-inclass warranties, and exceptional service.
BIDIRECTIONAL CHARGING CASE STUDIES
Bidirectional EVs, acting as mobile battery storage, can enhance a building’s infrastructure with resilience benefits and demand-response capabilities. These EVs can charge from and provide energy to an external load when paired with a compatible EVSE.
We help companies achieve their goals in sustainability while simultaneously enhancing profitability.
WAREHOUSING CASE STUDIES
Providing solutions such as reducing utilities costs; repurposing stranded assets like industrial sites, rooftops, and parking lots; creating power reliance and backup; and making smart buildings smarter.
FEDERAL SOLAR TAX CREDITS FOR BUSINESSES
There are two tax credits available for businesses and other entities like nonprofits and local and tribal governments that purchase solar energy systems: the investment tax credit (ITC) and the production tax credit (PTC).
REAP GRANT GUIDE
The federal government provides grants to help rural businesses go solar. It does so through the Rural Energy for America Program (REAP). REAP grants have given thousands of farmers and business owners in rural areas across the country the opportunity to power their businesses with solar energy projects.